关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Monday, June 9, 2008

Blogging???

When the first time i heard my friend say blogging this word,my head is full of question marks. What is blogging? Is a type of program? Or a web to makes more friends like friendster and facebook?? (how poor is my english...T.T) After my friend explain give me what is blogging i just realise that blogging is such a good way to fill up your full time but I don't have the interest at all =X. The first blog i read was kennysia's blog, he is really a good blogger. You can read his blog at kennysia.com.
Actually i made this blog is to reply my friend's comment XD (too free le me...=X). Here is my friend's blog.
west-http://west331.blogspot.com
edwin-edwinho89.blogspot.com
when free remember to leave them a comment ya...thanks^^
and i wish to see u in my friendster and facebook too...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...