关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Climbing Hill...XD

My friend and I decided to climb Bukit Beruang mountain(means a mountain that lives a lot of bears =X)

So we decided to walk from my house to the mountain as a warm up.

At first we totally have the mood to climb up the hill. Our target is the climb up the top of the mountain and watch the beauty of Bukit Beruang...=X


The starting...Lets began our journey...weeeeeee


Climbing halfway...Hey!!wait for me!!I am out of energy!!

After 20 minutes, we finally reach the top of the mountain!!! =P...I can see the scenery of Bukit Beruang,my home town...I can even saw Jasco...=S


The scenery from the top of the mountain...can u see get Jasco...oops the tree block it...=(

We stand there about 5 minutes to let our heart bit slow down...and we climb down the mountain.

Down the mountain we go...weeeeeeee

On the way down, i saw something weird. A woman walk backward from down the hill slowly to the top of the hill. Cool...(can i called her master...=X)

can you saw someone down there??

A bigger picture of you guys to see clearly...XD...

Is this woman who walk backwards from the beginning till the top of the hill...geng huh?









0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...