关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Saturday, June 21, 2008

A DaY TriP~~

In the morning 8am, my friend and I walk to Central with our heavy eyes...I was so sleepy because I slept at 4 am yesterday night (too worried our my results)...Then we took bus to Seremban to talk my result...

Need to wait for 2 hours to get my result...and my tummy was so hungry...
waiting~

Finally my turn to get my result...was so nervous to take my result until my hand was all wet (yee...geli...=X)...Luckily my result was quiet ok de...

After taking my result...we ate KFC to celebrate my friend's birthday...

HAPPY Birthday....but I forgot to bring a present for her...=X...

Finish celebrating, my friend and I faster sit KTM to KL central...We plan to go KL for a day before my school reopen...weeeeeeee

At first...we sit KTM to KL central...reach KL Central...I saw a stall...Famous Amos...My favorite cookies...freshly bake from oven...So i buy one...the packet was totally different from the one which sell in supermarket...
Famous Amos...
After that...we quickly walk to the monorail...and we take monorail to imbi to go Times Square...

This is my second time I shop at times square...This shopping center have 14 floors...@_@

I walk until my leg also want to patah...
OMB...still got so many to go...@_@
OMG...just walk so less floors...@_@
We walk and walk and walk...
Finally we reach the Times Square's theme park...
Times Square's theme park...nice??
We stand outside the theme park and waiting for the roller coaster to come(just to see for fun =X)

The adults was RM30.00 per-person and children was RM10.00 per-person...
For me it was expensive...so I din play at all...
Suddenly...we saw some cute things...a walking doll...actually it was a person inside de...so i snap a photo with him...since it was so cute...=X
The cute doll and me...=X
Okay...finally we shop finish Times Square...
The END of the day...
CuT....

eh eh...dont Cut 1st...we still haven finish lar...
Continue...
We decided to go Petaling Street...

So we took train to Hang Tuah and we change train to Majid Jemak...
The train was full with people...I cant even turn and move around...we like in a tuna can...Train People can food...who want who want...just for only RM1.o0...@_@...

KL's life style was totally different from melaka's life style...All people want to save time in KL but in Melaka all people want to save is money $$...

After turning train here and there...finally we reached Pasar tani...and we need to walk to Petaling street...(@_@...have to walk again??my leg... @#$%...)
on the way to Petaling street...

After a few minutes...finally we reached Petaling street...
Altought was thursday...but there are many people in Petaling Street shopping around...
so we decided to have our dinner 1st before shopping... We had asam laksa...
This asam Laksa taste different from melaka's asam laksa...more sour...you can try it...it is quite nice~
After that we brough egg tart and tofu fa means flower tofu...(the tofu made of flower...=X)...neh...i think you should know what it is...
I accidentally smach it the egg tart before I ate it when i put into my bag...=(
New shape...( I smach it actually...=X)
After shopping around Petaling Street...we decided to go back...

I pull my heavy leg to Pudu Raya...

on the way to Pudu raya...
And we take 9.00pm bus back to Melaka....=(

inside KKKL bus...=X

p/s: This is the train line...
ok...i think now you can cut already...=X
THE END....
Cut...=X
It was a happy and tiring day...XD

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...