关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Sunday, June 22, 2008

HaPPy BiRtHdAy My LoVely GranDmOtHeR~~^^

Today is my grandmother's 82ND birthday...Happy Birthday grandmother ^^...So all my auntie and uncle decided to celebrate for my grandmother at Windmill in melake raya eating buffer...all my relative come back to celebrate for my grandmother...
My KL's cousin...
So we went in to the restaurant...
windmill restaurant...
the grill department...eh...no people one...=X
and the water department...
After we reached there...we started to eat...
the food that I eat....a lot ler...gg
See....people eating I keep on taking picture...@_@
Do you see get a ghost beside this photo...=X
Finally finish my meal...so full oh~~
After finish our meal...we decided to play a games...scissor , paper and stone...who lost is going to drink the multi mixture drink that we made...
The multi mixture drink made from orange juice, ice lemon tea, honey green tea, tomato sauce, mushroom soup, ice cream and black pepper sauce...want to try it???gg
So we start the game...
And guess who lost??
My cousin lost 2 games and he is going to drink it...yeee....
He is drinking...nice or not...=X
After a few hours we went home...
Before we went home i saw an graduate ostrich...
A graduate doctor ostrich...eat already also will become doctor...=X
After that we when home...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...