关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thai FooD...=P

Today my friend and I decided to go Dataran Pahlawan for a window shopping (kan you know petrol money just rise and food also going to rise sooner...only salary didn't rise...aiks...=( )...When we walk in, we saw a Thai fair...it was quite big...There were so many shops there...but the shop had interest us is the TOM YAM shop...yummy...red kuah with sea food...emmmm...

Although the looks does not look nice...but it taste great!!(TOM YAM)

Thai's laksa...my friend eat this...so i don't know how it taste...=X
Thai ABC...really looks very colourful...when you taste it many different taste inside a little bowl of ABC...
Actually i wanted to try Mango rice...Mango rice is a type of Thai food that makes from pulut, mango and santan...my friend told me it was nice...but unfortunately...i am full...so cant eat more...=X


The main door of thai's food stall...nice right???
I hope the Thai fair will come back as soon as possible so i can taste the mango rice...
Mango rice don't run away...I am waiting for you...XD

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...