关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Friday, June 20, 2008

My DrEAm cOmE tRuE~ =D

My friend and I when to final shopping before my school reopen. We when to Dataran Pahlawan again.


When we reached there, our stomach started to singing. So we started to find food to eat. We saw a small a few small stall, but one of the stall extracted us, Shinlin Taiwan Snack Food. So we order a Happy Jukebox meal.


Jukebox meal that we ate...got tofu, century egg and my favourite chicken chop...

After we finish our meal I suddenly saw something in the menu...



XXL CRISPY CHICKEN!!! for only RM6.00.

Wow! I should try that earlier...aiks =(

After that we had a window shopping. We noticed that the thai's fair haven end...so I quickly buy "my dream" mango rice. The rice that I wanted to try for so long...

Finally, I get to try Mango rice...It is really yummy...I will never forget the taste...


mango rice

This rice is made of pulut, santan and mango. You can try it at home if you want...=X

After that we when to Carrefour. Before we walk into Carrefour we saw something unusual...


A stall...normally right this stall...


See it clearly...


Can you find anything is wrong???



Saw it??

A butik stall sells book...

OMB...How can we wear book???or this is most unique fashion...=X

Since we still left lots of time, so we decided to go into the Alcohol department.

We saw some animal alcohol drink...

Chicken and fish alcohol drink...

Here even sell...



Cow alcohol drink as well...

I wander how the alcohol taste like ya??? @@

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...