关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Saturday, June 21, 2008

GooD Bye My HoliDaYs~~

Aiks...Today might be my last day holiday in Melaka...
Good bye my holiday...='(
Altought my holiday was boring...at home doing nothing...
Go out lepak with my friends...
But I still love my holidays...
During school reopen...I need to go back to seremban and have my lonely life style...
go to campus alone...
study alone...
eat alone...
sit bus go back to Melaka also alone...
And one more most important things...
NO INTERNET!!!
Lame life style...
I don't like this type of life style!!!
I want holiday!!stay at home goyang kaki wait for $$ to fall down from sky...=X...
Hope to finish my diploma as soon as possible...XD
Good Bye My Holidays...=(... I will miss you until the next sem's holidays comes...=X

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...