关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HappY Deepavali VS 3 birthday...

Today is Happy Deepavali...and also my mom's,Pei nee's and my cousin's birthday as well...(Wah so many Indian celebrating for them!!!nice~~)
1st,we plan to Adrian's house then we go to Rohini's house...my secondary Indian friend...I am late...(i suddenly get gastric plus my dad keep on dragging the time...sorry)...when I reached Adrian's house...I saw Edwin piggy still sleeping...
We reached Rohini's house about 10.30am...I was so sleepy at that time...so as others...I hope I can sleep soundly on a soft water bed...but I already promise others that I will visited her...
Jia yi, Hui Kien, Kian Yuan, Edwin, Adrian and me feel very sleepy and lazy to climb up to the highest floor of the building...(4th floor only...=X)...
1st time,we bersemangat climb up the stairs...unfortunately we climb wrong stairs...all we need to thanks to Mr Edwin Ho that lead us...=X
Then,we called Rohini(the owner of the house) come out and welcome us...=P
Wow!She cooked quite lot of food this year...Unfortunately...most of it is spicy food...I can;t eat too much cause i get gastric as well...I missed it...T.T...but I also ate some mutton...=P
We consider celebrating Pei Nee's birthday in Rohini's house...
She brought a cake...and we sang birthday songs for her...


pei nee's birthday cake...


some of the girls photo...(not including me!I am holding the camera!!=X)

After that,we went Makota to buy her's and ai lee's present...

After finish buying presents...I need to rush home to celebrate my mom's birthday!!


my mom's birthday cake!!(almost the same as pei nee's one)...

We went to a Korean restaurant in melaka raya to celebrate my mom's birthday...


the drawing of Korean dance...


they are closing!!!we are the last...look so empty!!


the design of the restaurant...


what do Korean normally used when they having their meal...

We called a seafood steamboat...haha , one of my friend don't eat seafood!!!inside still got crab lagi!!!


Korean seafood steamboat...yummy...but spicy...


the side dishes...


they give us these...Korean bubble gum...

Haha...today really is a tiring day for me...

By the way still need to wish all of you Happy Deepavali!!


took it from melaka's jasco!!



and Happy birthday to my Mom, cousin and pei nee as well...Happy Birthday!!!

4 comments:

u oso bz, i oso bz, we all oso bz, oni like...slept for few minutes oni, damn tiring nia

haha, at least giv u hav sum exercise hor?
 
lol...u sleep more den me!!u even sleep in ad's house...=P
 
kam xiah~yenling
 
yenling~small matter nia~~remember belanja me makan can liao...haha....
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...