关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Sunday, October 12, 2008

今天不回家~

Stay at jia yi's house today...actually I also don't know why suddenly plan to stay her house...so that I can use msn the whole night...lol...
This is what I found at her place...



see before this??rainbow spring...i think most of us saw these before...when I was small...I still remember this is one of the popular toy for me to play...I like to put this on a stair and row it down...It will come down by itself...wah!!!when kid time really..........no comment...



Now adays...we don't make it as a toy liao...Sometimes you can see people wear this as a banger...(looks almost the same)


see...so in ar...XD

You can use this as an elephant nose as well and worm...lol...

p/s : non sense post...really nothing to do...=X

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...