关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yummy breakfast...=)

Yea~so long din eat half boil egg for my breakfast...my favorite...plus some soy sauce...ermm...really taste great...(make me think when i was 7 years old...)Almost every morning...mom make 2 half boil egg for me before i when to school...this let me very hate to eat breakfast at that time...(feel very...yee...geli)...but now...suddenly miss the taste of the half boil egg...lol...really taste great...haha...

some people like to mix it with pepper...some people like to mix it with sugar...but i like to mix it with light soy sauce...simple and nice~~



half boil egg that I ate...looks nice?lol







Yummy...I want more!!!!

2 comments:

erm...ur egg overcooked? esp ur yolk its almost pepejal lol
 
ya lo...cuz i use kampung egg...plus so long din cook liao...dunno how long nid to wait...haha
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...