关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Friday, October 3, 2008

Port Dickson

Just went back from Port Dickson this Tuesday...We went there for a BBQ...Some of my friends say me...Siao de...go so far just for a BBQ...really free ar you...haha...yea~I am really free after my exam...besides that, just finished my exam...go play play...=X

One of my friend(Bong) drove up...his drive very fast



until the mirror also break...geng early broke already



see...how fast he drive...until the tree also going to fly...

after half an hour...we reached Seremban...we played bowling and continue our journey to Port Dickson...weeee...

About half an hour we reached Port Dickson...

we stay in a apartment...



wah!!!so nice~we not so rich la...this is just the scenery seeing from here(apartment)...



part of the scenery in Port Dickson...

After take some scenery picture...we went swimming...

I am chicken feet...so I dunno how to swim...I just can go to the shallow part of the swimming pool and play water like small kids do so...=(

About 7.30pm...we get out from pool...have a quick bathe and start or BBQ party...
We BBQ beside the sea...

BBQ chicken + wind with their friends( bit salt and sand) = BBQ chicken!!!

taste not bad...=X
say honestly, they wind was totally strong...sampai all the plate flying without wings...then...we need to catch them like catching a chicken...run here and there still cant catch it...



yea~finally catch it!!!(the plate)...I put my hot hot BBQ chicken on you...see you can fly some more or not...=X



After BBQ...we eat the chicken...yummy...

Finish BBQing and eating...we catch crab...tambah lauk beside the sea...



Crabby crabby...where are you...



boy : the torchlight hey...i saw you...don't run...
girl : ah...crab...don't come come near me!!!still got fish lagi...ah~~~help!!!



yea~I saw i crab...lai crabby...take a picture...say cheese....

saw somethings weird...



wah!!!a person with so many many hand...like spider!!!spider man in Port Dickson!!!
Don't go spider man!!!I want your signature...so that can let my friend see that I see before spider man...

After a few hours catching crab...



wah!!so many crab...I want to cook you and eat le...gg... so naughty ar me



put all the crab that we catch into a cup...

before we go back to the apartment...we let it go...

bye bye crabby...='( I will miss you although we just met for few hours...

We played the whole night...until our eyes look likes panda...



group photo that we took before going back...can you see our panda eyes

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...