关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

chinese names...

Chinese love to think all sort of name for the child...they believe that the name will effect their character...Chinese name and Christian name was different....Normally christian name is simply such as Diana, William, John and so on...but Chinese name have 2 to 5 words including their surname.actually Chinese likes to gives some weird weird name...

you can see some example of Chinese that i took it from national geographic china's magazine.



Names explanation :
澳运-Olympics
莫想改-xiang gai means want to change. surname is mo means none.Whole meaning should be don't want to change...
一A- 1A
嫦娥- Name of the china's moon goddess...
奥斯瑞匣-sounds like foreign name (Osrina)...

haha...why don't my mom put my name as 一A so all my subject also will get 1A...or also can put my name as 澳运...I can become a Olympics champion...I don't mind...=X

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...