关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yoga~

Today Diana and I went to yoga...My eyes was so heavily because I just slept for a few hours last night...need to do somethings...(burn midnight oil again...lol)...We went late for yoga classes...XD and new teacher taught us today...his teaching was totally different with the old ones...this teacher teach more detail then the previous one...He call us to do one things that we think is simple but is difficult...you know what he call us to do?put your nose on your knee...I can't do that...=(...even top of my head also can't reach to my knee...how do my nose reach my knee??I try very hard but still can't...I am short...=(
But nevermind because my quite tall friend(diana) also can't do so...XD

2 comments:

waah! yoga sia
last time my body like rubber d, now jadi keras d.. =(
 
haha...den you can start to train now...so you can jadi rubber back..XD XD
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...