关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

grown up...

Time really run so fast...until I can't chase it...I waste lot times doing non sense(didn't really appreciate my time)...every time during exam...I burn midnight oil...until I become one of the china most valuable animal (panda)...

Just started my holidays...Went to KL visited my Malay aunt actually don't know really is my real aunt or not...aiks...nvm...long story... during raya...Her daughter taking software engineering and now studying in America...Wah...so shock when I hear that...but can I do that?my result....aiks...really speechless when I look at my results...I don't know why all my friend can study whole book in just a day...i think not even a day...is 2 hours...but I need to use a few days to study one subject...really noob oh me...

Yesterday, I went library with Diana...we read some magazine there...after that we went to Kek Seng's primary school opposite the library...
We when to sit swing...these makes us remind our childhood...after class...terus run to the swing...and swing as fast as we can...we don't even want to share if we can...=X...but today...2 old 19th years old badak sitting on the swing...we can't even swing faster that we did it last time(will feel unstable)...and even we stand...we need to be totally be careful...if not will knock get our head...

I am old...I am not a small kids anymore...I miss my childhood although my past is not as wonderful as life in heaven...XD



see...how small is the swing...



I still remember when I was a kid...i see this things looks so high...but now...why suddenly so small???

How is the feel when ant saw us???
hmm...
i think ant got one thinking when they saw us...
ant : wah!!giant coming!!!run for your life!!!!

2 comments:

my god..!! tat's my old swing and playground!! last time climb up high like king! now a...grow taller than it lol
 
haha...den you shud buy a bigger swing for the school so you can go there can climb up high like your olden days...XD
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...