关于我的一滴一点...

The story goes on and on......

Thursday, October 16, 2008

chicken pox season...

Nowadays weather really hot and it is chicken pox season...I am very scare because one of my friend's sister get chicken pox...Over these 19 years I didn't get before chicken pox...and every year's chicken pox season...I pray very hard that I didn't get any chicken pox...

Now...I have fever since tuesday till now...I am kinda worry that I will get chicken pox or not...haha...Edwin told me that I can't who get chicken pox before...lol...means...I can't near to all of my friends...XD...edwin...i just can't near people who get chicken pox right now and not get chicken pox before....

Lol...hope this fever is just a normal fever...and I hope chicken pox season quickly over...=P

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...